We are looking for you!
With your experience in building and operating complex cloud environments as well as cloud strategies, we can shape business growth together!
Solution Designer/ Cloud Architect (m/w/d) KI-Software and Cloud for Customer-Service-Center
Permanent position | Full-time | Saarbrücken or/and home office
- As a Solution Designer/ Cloud Architect (m/f/d), you will be responsible for developing and building our cloud product
- During the transition / rollout phase, you implement existing or newly developed cloud architectures
- In doing so, you will also be in close exchange with the development of our current on-prem product and product management
- In the long term, you also ensure close integration of development and operations for modern cloud architectures
- The development as well as the standardization of own best practices approaches for the operation in the cloud are also part of your tasks
- You pay attention to security, performance, scalability, operability and reusability of implemented solutions.
- You support our business and management with your technical know-how in strategic decisions
What you bring:
- Completed studies in (business) computer science, mathematics, economics or comparable education as well as experience in the design and operation of cloud architectures
- DevOps as a methodology is not foreign to you and you are familiar with both the process and the corresponding tools
- Experience with building and operating complex cloud environments via Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation) and with config management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Ability to technically lead the solution search in a complex IT organization with third party vendors and effect decisions
- Curiosity and motivation to follow current technical trends in the cloud computing environment
- Ability to communicate and visualize complex issues in a way that is appropriate for the target audience
- Optimally, you have relevant certifications such as Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer enstprechend Associate or Professional level
Sematell is a specialized provider of professional contact center software for written customer service. The artificial intelligence-based response management software ReplyOne developed by us is one of the leading enterprise solutions on the market for customer service software with its precise topic recognition. ReplyOne can process queries fully automatically or suggest suitable response options to employees* - native in over 70 languages. Our team makes us distinctive - we employ highly specialized professionals from the fields of software development and artificial intelligence, but also creative minds, support professionals and organizational talents. Our goal is to grow nationally and internationally.
If we have aroused your curiosity, then send us your application now with your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)sematell.com.
If you still have questions, just call Angela Dürrmann at the phone number +49 681 85767-0 an.
...an open and friendly working atmosphere is a matter of course. The pioneering spirit, the drive for innovation and cohesion characterize us.
... you are not thrown in at the deep end. You will quickly get to know the whole team and the processes through a personal induction plan.
... work-life balance is not just an empty phrase: working hours are flexible. Mobile working is part of our corporate culture.
... you will receive an attractive salary with revenue sharing through a company bonus.
... we cultivate an open and relaxed, but professional corporate culture in which we are all on a "you" basis.
... we grow and offer you many opportunities for rapid personal development.
... you can keep yourself up to date by accessing our online learning tool.
... you are entitled to 30 days of vacation and many special vacation days for personal events.
... you can start the week relaxed with a Monday breakfast with your colleagues in the office!