Directly in advance:
what counts with us is
You have several years of expertise in the development of Java-based server applications, ideally in an agile environment. So far, your focus has been on backend-heavy tasks and less on UI adaptations.
Here we have the right job for you:
Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
Permanent position | Full-time | Saarbrücken or/and home office
- Planning & implementation of backend & interface work packages
- Control & consideration of the architecture
- Anticipatory testing of new technologies, frameworks and solutions
- Implementation and optimization of code reviews
- Mentoring regarding working methods & code quality
What you bring:
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Very good programming skills in Java
- Very good understanding of architectural contexts
- Motivation to guide and develop colleagues professionally
- Good knowledge of multiple technologies from the following stack is also desirable:
- - Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Powermock & SonarQube)
- - Continuous Integration/Delivery and Build (Jenkins, Gradle)
- - Version management (Git/Bitbucket)
- Experience in connecting external systems via interface standards (REST, SOAP or even Websockets)
- Bonus: Experience with disassembling monolithic software and cloud transitions.
- Team spirit, openness and joy to grow with us
Sematell is a specialized provider of professional contact center software for written customer service. The artificial intelligence-based response management software ReplyOne developed by us is one of the leading enterprise solutions on the market for customer service software with its precise topic recognition. ReplyOne can process queries fully automatically or suggest suitable response options to employees* - native in over 70 languages. Our team makes us distinctive - we employ highly specialized professionals from the fields of software development and artificial intelligence, but also creative minds, support professionals and organizational talents. Our goal is to grow nationally and internationally.
If we have aroused your curiosity, then send us your application now with your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)sematell.com.
If you still have questions, just call Angela Dürrmann at the phone number +49 681 85767-0 an.
...an open and friendly working atmosphere is a matter of course. The pioneering spirit, the drive for innovation and cohesion characterize us.
... you are not thrown in at the deep end. You will quickly get to know the whole team and the processes through a personal induction plan.
... work-life balance is not just an empty phrase: working hours are flexible. Mobile working is part of our corporate culture.
... you will receive an attractive salary with revenue sharing through a company bonus.
... we cultivate an open and relaxed, but professional corporate culture in which we are all on a "you" basis.
... we grow and offer you many opportunities for rapid personal development.
... you can keep yourself up to date by accessing our online learning tool.
... you are entitled to 30 days of vacation and many special vacation days for personal events.
... you can start the week relaxed with a Monday breakfast with your colleagues in the office!